Tale of the Cat -
Entered Stud: 2013
2014 Fee: $3,000 LFSN
Undefeated & Dominant G2 Winning Juvenile
- Impressive debut winner at Belmont, drawing off by 3 ½ lengths in :56 2/5 over track record-setter J C's Pride, earning 100 Beyer in July of his 2-year-old season.
- Romped by 4 lengths in the Sanford S. (G2) at Saratoga just 23 days after breaking his maiden, earning a 93 Beyer.
- Undefeated & dominant 2-year-old in New York, with an average margin of victory of 3 ¾ lengths and an average Beyer Speed Figure of 97.
- Ranked #1 on DRF's Watchmaker Watch in the first 2-year-old rankings of 2011 by racing expert analyst Mike Watchmaker.
- One of only 3 juveniles to earn a triple-digit Beyer in 2011, faster than Grade 1-winning 2-year-olds Creative Cause (98), Union Rags (95) and Hansen (94).
- Weighted 115 on the 2011 Experimental Free Handicap – Higher than G1 winners Alpha (114), Take Charge Indy (113) and I'll Have Another (111).
- A $350,000 yearling by Tale of the Cat, out of the multiple graded stakes-producing mare, Air France.
- Joined leading juvenile sire Lion Heart as Tale of the Cat's undefeated, graded stakes-winning 2-year-olds with triple-digit Beyer speed.
Repole Stable's Overdriven, last year's undefeated 2-year-old and dominant winner of the Sanford S. (G2) at Saratoga, has been retired from racing and will stand the 2013 breeding season at J. Michael O'Farrell's Ocala Stud as a Ocala Stud/Repole Stable partnership. His introductory fee will be $3,000 stands and nurses...
Won at 2
Sanford S. (gr-II, 6f, by 4, defeating Power World, Jack’s in the Deck, Black Rhino, Moonrush, Tarpy’s Gold)
A MSW race at Belmont Park (5f, by 3 ½, defeating JC’s Pride, Big Creek, Trumpet Man, Enrico Pallazzo)
(.pdf opens in new window)
Overdriven Generational Pedigree
courtesy of Pedigree Query
Overdriven Research Links